Saturday, November 7, 2009

Random Musings about a Certain Name

I'm too tired to think too much today, but I wanna blog, so I'll just post some thoughts.

And what do you know, I'm contemplating on the url of my blog, which is zmeyette.blogspot.com.

I just realized that the name might look as if the person blogging is posing as Zmeyette. I am called Zmeyette by myself and my friends, but we have our reasons. I just wonder if any VA lover like me would get mad because of this. I sometimes find myself quite annoyed by the profiles posing as the characters in the series, but I wonder if this wouldn't be pegged as the same. Or if not like that, would it be pegged as misleading, since obviously this is not solely about Vampire Academy?

I could change my url, but I like the present one, and I suck at creating titles and names. This just so happened to come off the top of my head because of my VA fever (which you have yet to feel the full effects of). So these thoughts would just remain as those for now. Aside from being a blog entry, of course.

I also realized that I basically blabbed about Zmeyette and what not but didn't really clarify who she is or what her significance in the Vampire Academy books is. Well, for one, it's a definite spoiler, and for another, I've really yet to blog about Vampire Academy. I love the books so much that I might be overthinking about how I blog that one out.

So for now, pardon me if my words seem foreign to you, like an inside joke or jargon of some sort, especially if you have not read the books. Although I do hope you got the hint and start reading. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment