Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Week That Was

I have no idea what to write about tonight. I was not able to think much on what I could write about, unlike last week. And I am not really feeling at my best tonight, what with everything that has happened this week.

During my college days, we'd have what we call "hell week(s)." Not that it doesn't apply to me anymore, because, if anything, it got even worse, with every single day being a challenge. So I would probably just say that it has now been taken to a whole new level, and the hell week I used to have in college is just an ordinary week here in law school. Or something even worse.

Then again, at some point you settle into a routine or something of the sort, and after that you get to distinguish certain points in time where things look to be worse than the ordinary week you go through.

This is one of those weeks.

I had my midterms in one of my subjects yesterday, and it had a lot of effect on the past week. With the tension starting to run high, a week that started out with happy surprises eventually went downhill. Really down the hill. At some point, relationships got strained, and people (including me, especially me), became on edge. And then the suspense was broken, which was, in a way, a relief in itself, but then it puts you face-to-face with a very ugly reality: the oh-so-possible chance of failing. Afterwards, it was just very tiring. Even now, I feel so fatigued.

And of course, there are those sad events and moments that are just...sad.

I wish I could write something upbeat and fun and random right now. But with everything that I went through and  felt this week, I just could not find it in me. Maybe next time.

My first hell week of 2011. Hello there.

I'm off to find something fun and silly to do, and maybe next time I'll write about better, happier, and sillier things.

At any rate, I hope you had a fun week. To better weeks, and to beating all those hellish ones. Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment