Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Belly Laugh Day!

Laugh out loud!

According to my Journal, today is Belly Laugh Day! I don't know what that day actually entails, but according to said journal:

"Smile, throw your arms in the air and laugh out loud! It really is the most freeing thing."



And what do you know, my friends and I, without even knowing it, actually celebrated said event. So much laughter, and yes, I am referring to aforementioned belly laughs, the kind that actually drove us to tears. Even though there's sadness and fatigue and stress all around us, it's nice to be able to laugh and just be with friends. It really is quite freeing. 

Anyway, I hope that you had a nice dose of laughter today! After all, they do say it's the best medicine. 

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment