Sunday, October 3, 2010

So Fast, So Slow

I thought I'd be able to update my blog at least once a week, but here I am, updating only a week before finals. The passage of time has been very weird, to say the least.

I've already mentioned before how I realized I've been taking time for granted, and how I experience the passage of time more than ever. When you're in class dreading to be called, even an hour or two can be so excruciatingly slow. Or when trying to read up or make an assignment for a subject, the same one or two hours can be so fast!

Even now, the passing of weeks feels slow and fast at the same time. On the one hand, coming to this point-last week of classes (I think, haha)-seemed to have come so slow, as I remember the struggle that it took to get through even just one week, or even one day. On the other hand, however, I'm quite surprised that it's almost finals already. It feels fast, too. And yes, that's kind of weird.

It gets weirder when I think about how at the beginning of the year, I was still a senior struggling to finish my thesis and graduate on time. Now, I'm struggling to finish the first sem of my first year. It's a bit unsettling, although not necessarily unpleasant.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg, when it comes to whatever is in my brain. Hopefully I get everything in order. Because it's finals next week!

This is just the beginning of the last, crazy part of the ride. Fighting! Hahaha

P.S. Hopefully, this broke the stagnation that has been my blog. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment